Win a Mr Link toy from Missing Link
To celebrate the release of the globe-trotting animated adventure Missing Link, in cinemas 5th April, we’re giving away five super-cuddly Mr Link toys!
Hugh Jackman is Sir Lionel frost: a brave and dashing adventurer who considers himself to be the world’s foremost investigator of myths and monsters. He sees a chance to prove himself by traveling to America’s Pacific Northwest to discover the world’s most legendary creature. A living remnant of Man’s primitive ancestry. The Missing Link.
Zach Galifianakis is Mr. Link: the slightly silly, surprisingly smart and soulful beast who Sir Lionel discovers. As species go, he’s as endangered as they get; he’s possibly the last of his kind, he’s lonely, and he believes that Sir Lionel is the one man alive who can help him. Together they set out on a daring quest around the world to seek out Link’s distant relatives in the fabled valley of Shangri-La.
Along the way, our fearless explorers encounter more than their fair share of peril, stalked at every turn by dastardly villains seeking to thwart their mission.
Missing Link is in cinemas April 5th 2019. Enter now for a chance to win a cuddly Mr Link toy of your own!
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- [The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary]
- All entries must be submitted via Bauer Network and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 00:01 on 02/04/19.The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 30/04/19. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- [The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kindORIf for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.]
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process OR supervised by an independent person on 03/04/19.
- The winner will receive one of five Missing Link Mr Link cuddly toys.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- [Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.]
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Bauer of Bauer, Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 6EA
Ends April 30, 2019.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: